Big Salmon Lake guilty 'cause i should be home, damn procrastination
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
I know this thread is old. We can fade or wrap up after your next post, but if you want to continue, I'm okay with that as well!

"What does atrophy mean?" Magpie questioned, ears going to attention; that was a new word, and mostly piqued her curiosity. Little did she know, the information this stranger was providing would become invaluable to the yearling in the coming months. Unaware of the other's stormy thoughts, she continued pleasantly, "I'm Magpie, but that's not hard to guess." Perhaps that was why she was so bad at introductions— most wolves guessed her name before she had a change to tell them.

"If you're sure it won't hurt you... why don't you stand over by that reed?" she nodded her head, indicating. "Don't go in the water yet, or you'll scare them," the yearling continued to command, with a confidence she really had no right to feel. This was new to her, too. "I'll get in the water and try to herd them to you, under the ice. Then, you break through to catch them." Magpie paused, waiting to see if Ivev had any questions before they began.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
RE: guilty 'cause i should be home, damn procrastination - by OG Magpie - March 17, 2015, 12:03 PM