Bearclaw Valley These words are my heart and soul
Mama Bear
1,006 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Ahhhhh <3 <3 

Scarlett was in her den with Néa, watching over her. She didn't want the little lady move too much. Her eyes closed as she was laying by Néa's bedroom entrance. It was also to give the girl some comfort. Adlartok wasn't here, she wondered what he was up to. He left the den more and more, which was good but that also made Scarlett's control over him far less. If it hadn't been for the echoing walls of the valley she might not have heard her boyfriend's call. Her stomach fluttered and she was instantly on her feet. She mentioned something to Néa that Kove called for her. The stream was next to her den so water was close by and one of the caches too. Scarlett got out of the den.

The female's light frame started going from a trot into a full out gallop when she reached the open fields, it sounded far away and it meant that Kove was probably by the waterfall. Scarlett howled in return to tell Kove she was coming. Her paws carried her further. Thanks to her new summer coat she wasn't a panting mess when she reached Kove. Her tail was almost not to be seen as hard as Scarlett wagged hers. She was happy to see Kove. She greeted him like she always would, by plopping down on her butt and snuggling into his chest, his tongue giving him some kisses on his jaw. Scarlett was basically a happy puppy when seeing Kove and because there was no one to judge she would keeping it. In more formal settings she wouldn't greet him like this, of course. "Hey," she hummed happily. 
Messages In This Thread
These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 17, 2015, 08:43 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 18, 2015, 05:35 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 18, 2015, 04:44 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 18, 2015, 07:14 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 21, 2015, 12:41 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 21, 2015, 10:15 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 23, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 24, 2015, 03:01 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - March 27, 2015, 05:34 PM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Scarlett - March 28, 2015, 02:13 AM
RE: These words are my heart and soul - by Kove - April 11, 2015, 02:49 PM