Redhawk Caldera It might seem crazy wearing stripes with plaid
run wild. live free. love strong.
321 Posts
Ooc — Riven
Magpie's ears went down in guilt at her sister's brief panic, feeling hot— she shook her head, "No.. well, I mean... yeah, it still hurts, but I thought you were supposed to have a dozen." She shifted awkwardly as Fox began to groom one of the squirming creatures. "I was kidding..." the yearling mumbled awkwardly, suddenly aware that this probably wasn't the time to kid around about missing kids.

Her green eyes widened as the small creature moved from Fox's cleaning tongue, attaching itself to one of her boobs and... wigging out completely. Magpie's brows furrowed then, wondering if that was normal— but while pups were constant amongst the Corvidae, she had never been this up close and personal with one so young.
ALL WELCOME threads are considered fair game to me, even if they are already in progress. My characters will often make one- or two-post cameos; if you'd like me to continue posting, just tag me and/or acknowledge my character!
Messages In This Thread
It might seem crazy wearing stripes with plaid - by Nightjar - February 22, 2015, 01:23 PM
RE: It might seem crazy wearing stripes with plaid - by OG Magpie - March 18, 2015, 09:02 PM