Blacktail Deer Plateau You and me bleed the same light
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Constantine was the Houdini of his group; an escape artist with no real care for what worries he pressed upon his parents by slipping away.  Undoubtedly they would find him at some point and pull him back home, but it was a normal event for him to slip away during a nap or when a parent's back was turned toward his siblings.  Casi and Eild were probably better behaved; he couldn't help his own adventurous nature.  It took his feet wandering.  So far he had been lucky that it had not gotten him into  hot water.

He wagged his tail energetically after she nipped at his ear, returning her affectionate bop with a nudge upward of his muzzle that showed both respect and his own adoration for her.  When she asked to be taught, he raised himself up proudly.  The rock was actually an accurate depiction since the mouse with its broken back hadn't been doing much moving before he found it.

The boy lowered himself toward the ground and crept forward, slowly... slowly... then when he was a few feet away he darted forward and slapped his paws onto the rock's surface.  "Wike dis!"  he showed, then backed up.  "Joo turn!"
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
You and me bleed the same light - by Saēna - March 11, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Constantine - March 12, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Saēna - March 18, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Constantine - March 19, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Saēna - March 22, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Constantine - March 25, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Saēna - April 02, 2015, 01:30 PM