Blackfeather Woods A Modest Proposal
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
Reek hadn't been waiting long before his one woman welcoming party came to meet him at the border.  It was one of the wolves from last time, the other female.  Obviously the black sister had seen better days, her bellicose scowl was clearly illuminated in the waning sunlight... and she reeked.  Reeked of piss and vomit.  What a ray of sunshine to behold.  

"I come on two counts," yawned the bastard flatly as he rose from the brush. "First I bring news pertaining to Ankyra Sound and our silly little war."  Reek slowly limped his way over to the black sister as he continued to yak in his signature blasé.  Though his heart raced in fear, nothing could break his nonchalant composure as he drew close to his counterpart, his weary brown eyes meeting hers in a domineering embrace.  "Which... could make things relatively complicated for you, and your friends in particular.  The raid was a total failure,  we couldn't do much to weaken them, but, that's no longer my problem." The corners of Reek's mouth twisted into a sly simper.

"Secondly," the bastard added without breaking eye contact.  "I think we could make a wonderful deal for the mutual benefit of both of our packs." The skeletal wolf's words were like ice.  This sort of speak would never fly with the sirens, but the training wheels were off... and what's done in the dark can't hurt anyone.  "That is... If you're willing to cooperate?"
Messages In This Thread
A Modest Proposal - by Reek - March 18, 2015, 08:16 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Morgana Wolf - March 19, 2015, 01:00 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Reek - March 19, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Meldresi - March 31, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Reek - April 14, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Meldresi - April 22, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Reek - April 24, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Meldresi - April 26, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Reek - April 27, 2015, 06:08 PM