Blacktail Deer Plateau the shadows go like ghosts across your road
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Ugh, I fell asleep on my back last night and my sinuses drained into my chest. I swear I'm going to give myself bronchitis before summer. :/

The haze of early evening had set across the slopes, but he found that it was not as difficult to see through. More importantly, it was not as difficult to spy out the figure that snaked its way through some of the scant underbrush, quietly moving with the shale and granite. Mordecai found that the appearance of this figure inspired tension to build within him, though not out of fear. He did not fear what lied beyond those borders; it would take more than a tussle with the violent to deter him. Instead he planted his feet evenly, drawing his figure upward to stand out from the scenery better himself. Following that, his body went rigid, drawing his tail upward in a display of dominance. Though his muscles ached and the scabbing wounds left to heal dared to bleed once more, he held it.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: the shadows go like ghosts across your road - by Mordecai - March 20, 2015, 12:56 PM