Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
Osprey would have gladly volunteered to help Charon look for this wolf, who had lied about it's origins and possibly misled him in his search for the lost sibling, exposing him to danger that could possibly have killed him too. But, even with all her willpower, she couldn't force the exhaustion and pain away, therefore this idea - sadly - had to be put aside for now. She was also interested in this island he had mentioned - maybe not solely because the offending wolf might live there, but because - well - possibly uninhabited islands sounded like fun thing to be on and explore. Again - another idea to set aside for later use.

"Just promise me that you won't go there alone, ok?" she asked him, knowing well that he would do things, whatever and whichever way he would wish, that she was in no place to tell him, what to do. But she wanted him to be safe and not get hurt. To see him in one piece, when she came to visit him the next time. "I think," she got to her feet and stretched each limb to test, whether they would be able to carry her to the intended goal, "that I can walk again. Just slowly, please?" Who would have ever thought that the quick and agile Osprey would ask for someone to go slow. Yet here she was. "Lead the way, Sir Knight!" she said, giving him a fond smile."By the way - does Drake still hang around here or he is visiting his troll family?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon - by Osprey - March 20, 2015, 04:43 PM