The Heartwood i bet my life
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris

For the first time since arriving in Ankyra Sound, Pantaleimon had felt the need to wander, and so she had departed from the pack's safe confines and made her way deeper inland. She had travelled through the lands to reach Ankyra Sound, so she knew a thing or two about the lay of the lands, and she had left under the pretense of finding forest things -- food, herbs, things of the likes -- that they could not get near Ankyra Sound. In truth, though, Pantaleimon needed a breather from the heavy atmosphere that clung to the Sound ever since the fight with Duskfire Glacier. Although Pan had not been there herself for she had just arrived at the time, and did not know the Kevlyn wolf that had died, she knew that a lot of damage had been done, and that the wolf that had died had been young. Her heart ached for him. She felt the pain that hung around the Sound and desires to escape it.

Twittering birds announced spring as Pantaleimon travelled through the heartwood, admiring the scenery and the buds sprouting on all plants and trees that promised new life. Pantaleimon loved the ocean and preferred to be near it, but she also enjoyed seeing what other things nature had to offer.

Pantaleimon, weary from travelling, took pause near a small creek that winded through the heartwood. Pan dipped her head down to the water and lapped up some water. Her shoulders and neck were draped with seaweed she had brought from the Sound, to remind her of her heritage and where she belonged -- and because it made Pantaleimon feel even more like a Siren -- though the weeds were swift getting dry and crumbly from being away from the ocean for so long.
Messages In This Thread
i bet my life - by Pantaleimon - March 21, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 21, 2015, 05:19 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Pantaleimon - March 21, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 22, 2015, 10:41 AM
RE: i bet my life - by Pantaleimon - March 23, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 23, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Pantaleimon - March 24, 2015, 02:27 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 25, 2015, 12:03 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Pantaleimon - March 31, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 31, 2015, 02:57 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Pantaleimon - March 31, 2015, 03:34 PM