Ankyra Sound if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
It sounded like Reek was mostly here because he needed food and shelter. It was hard for Pantaleimon to understand, for all Pan had ever known was the Nereides life and she felt too tightly connected to Mother Sea and Mother Moon to turn her back on them, but she was intrigued by this outsider. The fact that he was very different from her interested Pantaleimon. Maybe there were things she could learn from him and his strange ways.

"Oh," Pantaleimon answered. Pan considered that maybe Reek thought not to be religious, but had been guided here by Mother Sea and Mother Moon. She was not certain, though; considering her own hardship, Pantaleimon was never sure why Mother Sea and Mother Moon did things as they did. A small, daydreamy smile encroached Pantaleimon's face, however, for the first time since her arrival upon Ankyra Sound. "Do, uhm... Do you want me to teach you the language of the sea?" Pantaleimon had noticed Reek had trouble with it when Spyridon spoke in the ocean's tongue; since Pantaleimon had been raised with both the common tongue and the ocean's, she figured that she could teach Reek as best she could, for she was determined that Reek's present and future were meant to lay in Ankyra Sound, among the Sirens, aligned with Pantaleimon's own.
Messages In This Thread
RE: if i told you what i was, would you turn your back on me - by Pantaleimon - March 21, 2015, 07:20 PM