Emberwood beyond the veil
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><><FONT COLOR="#2b343e">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#394047"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#484c51">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#56595a"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#656563">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#73716d"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#827d76">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#908a80"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#9e9689">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ada292"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#bbae9c">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#cabaa5"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#d8c7ae">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e7d3b8"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#f4dec0">m</FONT>></i></span></p></i></span></p>
11 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
At Manauia's words the Amazon Queen recoiled back from her Huntress, the motion swift and sharp as if Manauia had physically made to attack her. First, denial took in and with it came the revival of her previous consideration: that Tezcacoatl was simply playing a clever ruse, using the Viking's own tactics against them, perhaps to protect himself; however Manauia's words worked against that until it was nothing more than dust within the Queen's grasp. Manauia's words were genuine and honest: Tezcacoatl had lost his memory. He did not remember what or who he was. Which meant that he did not remember her. Admittedly, it was this knowledge as it sunk in like a knife through her spine and into her heart that hurt Quetzalcoatl the very most. The sorrow was breaking as it resounded through her entire being, it's source directly beneath her breast, but even so the Amazon did not weep as another mother might have. Certainly, she felt like she could weep until there were no tears left but if she was to allow such a weakness to show it would be in very secluded privacy. She might have been an Amazon but she was not made of stone and there was no pain she had felt yet in her life to measure to the emotional pain she felt currently.

The heathen men must pay for what they have done to my son,” She spoke in a sharp, commanding tone. There would be no negotiating with her. “I will slay them open like the pigs they are until I have extracted my revenge,” She vowed softly, crystalline blue eyes slicing into the horizon as she drew in a deep breath, only to soften slightly as they fell back upon Manauia. The Huntress' following words brought something with them, though Quetzalcoatl was not yet certain what it was, yet. “Then Tezcacoatl, my son, is alive inside there somewhere.” Perhaps, she realized, it was a tiny spark of hope that not all hope was yet lost.

It was more than she had felt a moment again, though she had never intended to give up upon Tezcacoatl. She was his mother first and foremost and what kind of mother would she be if she did not fight for her child?

I should like to meet this Tuwawi,” The Amazon Queen declared to her Huntress, sparing the woman a lingering glance. “To see what all the fuss is about for myself.” A pause was given before Quetzalcoatl spoke once more, “Did you happen to get any names from Tezcacoatl? Or find who is responsible for his memory loss?” If she could tackle that first then she would. Tezcacoatl's fierce loyalty to some savage woman could wait. First, the heathen men needed dealt with and to be showed that they did not cross the Amazon women and live to tell the tale.
Messages In This Thread
beyond the veil - by Quetzalcoatl - February 14, 2015, 07:04 AM
RE: beyond the veil - by Manauia IA - February 14, 2015, 04:50 PM
RE: beyond the veil - by Quetzalcoatl - February 15, 2015, 07:41 AM
RE: beyond the veil - by Manauia IA - February 21, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: beyond the veil - by Quetzalcoatl - February 28, 2015, 07:03 AM
RE: beyond the veil - by Manauia IA - March 09, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: beyond the veil - by Quetzalcoatl - March 22, 2015, 07:21 AM
RE: beyond the veil - by Manauia IA - March 28, 2015, 09:45 PM