Kintla Flatlands Isn't there a Superman to sweep me off my feet?
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
@Crete! I'm setting this before she goes into heat. :)

Pied knew she shouldn't push her body too hard; even though she felt a lot better, there was still a lot of healing to be done. But when she felt particularly restless on this windswept afternoon, she decided to go ahead and attempt the trek to Blacktail Deer Plateau. It wasn't that far away and, besides, she needed to tell Hawkeye about what had happened to her, as well as pass along the very important message from March Owl to her children.

As she walked across the plains beyond Ravensblood Forest, aiming for the plateau in the distance, Pied wondered how to explain where she'd gotten the knowledge. She didn't feel comfortable telling them about her ability, at least not right now. Maybe she should fib and tell them another family member had passed by—perhaps her own mother.

Before she could begin to strategize her white lie, Pied accidentally put too much weight on her hind paw and the pain that shot up her leg left her breathless. Taking in little sips of air, which then hissed out between her teeth, she fell promptly to haunches to remove the weight entirely. She then leaned heavily onto her left hip and bent over to examine her foot. It seemed fine, yet it throbbed painfully, causing her to wince.
Messages In This Thread
Isn't there a Superman to sweep me off my feet? - by Pied - February 19, 2014, 04:44 PM