Sequoia Coast i found out from him
Hope is for presidents and dreams are for people who are sleeping
1,343 Posts
Ooc — Ryan
Medic
The somber air of Ankyra Sound, to Reek, was something to be avoided at all costs.  The untimely and unfortunate death of that Ostrega boy had knocked the pack's dynamic off it's hinges.  A thick sadness hung in the air of the coast, but, no matter how hard the bastard tried to feel sad about what had happened, he just couldn't bring himself to it.  He understood the other wolves' grief, but for him, the emotions never properly manifested.  Empathy was never Reek's strong suit.  In the weeks after the failed raid on the glacier, the ragged wolf found himself wandering far beyond confines of his pack's territory instead of faking grief with the rest of them; instead he traveled to where his limping step would take him, only to return to Ankyra to sleep... empty pawed and full of excuses.  

Even in his broken physical state, these long walks had a calming effect on the bastard's busy mind, allowing him to silently reflect as he slowly limped his way to the tangle.  It had sort of become a routine; every morning the bastard set out toward the north-east, following the coastline: taking in the sights, the smells, and the noises of gulls mindlessly cawing like mad men. But, a new scent in contrast with the norm had caught Reek's attention as he drew closer to the tangle.  One the bastard had yet to smell.  One that enveloped and ensnared his senses. Curiously, he followed it's pull until he found the source.

She sat where the grass met the coastline, staring outward in silent meditation.  The ragged wolf stood back and watched her from a distance as he considered how to approach the pensive female, to make some sort of move.  Due to Ankyra's culture, such an encounter between the genders was a a rare occurrence, and the sisters of the sound had the bastard's balls in vicegrip, much to Reek's disdain. But, what the sisters don't know can't hurt them.

"Perfect day to do nothing, I suppose." The bastard mused as approached the white female from behind. "Hope you don't mind if join you," he said with a slight grin as he plopped down beside her with a dry thud.
Messages In This Thread
i found out from him - by Bazi - March 22, 2015, 08:39 AM
RE: i found out from him - by Reek - March 22, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: i found out from him - by Bazi - April 02, 2015, 11:12 AM
RE: i found out from him - by Reek - April 02, 2015, 01:38 PM
RE: i found out from him - by Bazi - April 05, 2015, 06:46 AM
RE: i found out from him - by Reek - April 14, 2015, 08:03 PM
RE: i found out from him - by Bazi - April 25, 2015, 04:25 AM