Redhawk Caldera I'm Only Human
Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
A voice brought her out of her dreamless sleep and she blinked her eyes wearily, relieved to see it was indeed Fox calling to her, not someone else. She didn't really want anyone to see her like this. The first thing Raissa noticed that her belly was gone(of course) and that she looked rather skinny. Raissa guessed that was from feeding the pups.

She tried to give her a warm smile, but it ended up looking more like a grimace as she tried to sit up. She could barely think straight and her legs trembled with fatigue, but she managed to sit up and say something.

Her voice wobbled slightly, "Fox, I'm glad it's you. I need help." was all she could manage, her words ending in a hiccupy sob, her effort to smile draining away as tears filled her eyes.

She probably looked pathetic, coming to someone she hadn't know for very long, but she was the only person Raissa could think of. The fact that she had just about no one who cared for her made her lip tremble even more. She got the feeling that she resembled a whiny baby, but she couldn't manage to do anything else.
Messages In This Thread
I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 12:59 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 22, 2015, 02:59 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 03:14 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 22, 2015, 08:08 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 23, 2015, 10:02 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 23, 2015, 10:30 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 23, 2015, 10:45 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 24, 2015, 10:58 AM
RE: I'm Only Human - by Raissa - March 24, 2015, 10:11 PM
RE: I'm Only Human - by RIP Fox - March 27, 2015, 12:41 PM