Silvertip Mountain Let the devil take me
Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
I'm legit crying for them :'(

Sure, Raissa had thought about it, but she couldn't bare to kill the pups. There was no way she would be able to do that. How could he think she actually would do that to him. They were supposed to be in love. But whatever this was, it was not love.

Raissa's eyes widened at him, his harsh voice making her heart break more and more with each word that came from him. Soon tears filled her eyes at the fact that he believed she would do that to him and she pulled back, horrified at how angry he looked.

Even though she didn't want to admit it, deep down she felt that he wouldn't have care if she wasn't pregnant with his pups. That though alone was enough to make her break down completely. But instead, she tried to hold her own against the one she thought she would grow old with. How had it come to this? How had all this happened? They had been so happy and now it was all falling apart.

"You think I would actually do that to you?" she asked, her voice quite and horrified, cracking at the end of her words. She didn't know what was going to happen, but she had never seen this cold, unforgiving side of Fitz and it scared her more than anything else ever had.
Messages In This Thread
Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 03:29 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 05:48 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 23, 2015, 05:30 AM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 23, 2015, 10:23 PM