Silvertip Mountain Let the devil take me
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
And this was post 300!

This was wrong. Everything was wrong. Pups were supposed to be his way of making up Raissa all the hardships that she had endured by leaving the Caldera and striking out on their own. Maybe he should have left her there instead of bringing her with him. It was possible they had just moved too fast. She made it sound like it was never a consideration and yet, she didn't deny that it had been her train of thought. He shook her head, his stance softening slightly but not enough to relax.

"You don't deny that it was your consideration." he said to her, more gently than his previous words and yet not the soft, kind tone that had always been reserved for Raissa. "I don't feel like I know what you'll do any more. You've fought me on every move - ever since I made Bindi the Beta. You agreed that it was the only logical choice and yet I feel you hold that over on me. It seems as though I forced you to come here, that I forced pups upon you and care nothing for you any more. You make me feel like I'm traitorous in some form, like I have done something wrong when I have done nothing except make a home for us. A home for our family. And yet I feel you hold it over me. That you suggest any moment you can take my family and my happiness away with you. You push me away and so what else am I to think, to see you standing over the river ready to plunge my life away with yours."

FitzDutiful shook his head again. He didn't want to stand here any longer, to see her cower in front of him. He felt like he needed to pull rank on her and yet he was desperately trying to avoid that. Once he would have thrown himself at her feet, begged her incessantly to forgive him, that this was all his fault. FitzDutiful was an alpha now and that had changed his definition of the Duty that he upheld. As much as he had a Duty to family, his Duty to pack was greater. For without pack there could be no family.

His heart ripped in two as he watched her and the emotions were only just visible in his eyes, if one searched for them.
Messages In This Thread
Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 03:29 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 05:48 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 23, 2015, 05:30 AM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 23, 2015, 10:23 PM