Silvertip Mountain Let the devil take me
Warning: Uses foul language
215 Posts
Ooc — Dakotah
She listened to him carefully, her heart dropping, but not breaking completely as it was before. Maybe there was still hope. But when he finished, she didn't know what to say. While he felt like she was holding things over his head, using the pups make him feel certain ways, she felt the exact opposite.

Not knowing what else to say, she just blurted the absolute truth, not bothering to filter anything. "How can you say that? I'm not the one who's been avoiding their mate for about as long as this pack has been alive. I'm not the one shows interests in other females when their mate is pregnant. I feel like whatever I do, how ever I express my feelings, is wrong to you. How am I supposed to talk to you when I never even see you?" She paused, taking a deep breath to collect her thoughts. It was good to get all of this out in the open, but she didn't know how it would end.

When she started talking again, her voice was softer then it was before, the harshness gone from her words. "I understand that things are different now, but I miss how we were before. I miss being your one and only, no matter how selfish that sounds. I miss how much you loved me. Remember the night you asked me to be your mate? I still have that flower." she trailed off, her voice cracking once again as she went back in memory, reliving the sweet smell of the night time air, the love that had shown in both of their eyes. She should have known it wouldn't always be like that. "I'm sorry I made you feel like I was holding things above you." she finished in a whisper.
Messages In This Thread
Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 02:29 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 03:20 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 03:29 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 04:48 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 05:25 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 22, 2015, 05:38 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 22, 2015, 05:48 PM
RE: Let the devil take me - by FitzDutiful - March 23, 2015, 05:30 AM
RE: Let the devil take me - by Raissa - March 23, 2015, 10:23 PM