kings of suburbia
i am the storm.
373 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Summer didn't quite know what to make of Sumayl yet.  He liked him alright - he hadn't found any reason not to yet, after all.  His personality was an interesting one, though.  The Ostrega couldn't help but be aware of the man's narcissism, nor of his rather arrogant attitude.  He still had helped Summer once, and to be willing to assist a pack mate went a long way in the yearling's book.  After spending so much of his life as a nomad with his father, Summer had an enormous capacity for tolerance of his packmates, so deeply appreciative of even having a pack was he.

Sumayl's comments were rather unexpected.  He couldn't fathom what news it was that he needed to break, nor who he needed to break it to.  After all, he had been gone for some time and even if he hadn't been, gossip was not really his thing.  Still, the budding counselor was always willing to lend a listening ear and perhaps a helpful tongue, if he had one to give.  A wry smile flickered across his muzzle when the golden wolf turned the question on him.  He responded with a little shrug and a mischievous grin that was rather unusual looking upon his face.  

"Is there anything I can help you with?" Summer asked, taking a different route to trying to figure out what it was on Sumayl's mind than just outright asking, "I do owe you one."
Messages In This Thread
kings of suburbia - by Sumayl - March 01, 2015, 07:51 AM
RE: kings of suburbia - by Summer Ostrega - March 05, 2015, 06:58 PM
RE: kings of suburbia - by Sumayl - March 08, 2015, 05:29 AM
RE: kings of suburbia - by Summer Ostrega - March 08, 2015, 06:49 PM
RE: kings of suburbia - by Sumayl - March 22, 2015, 05:53 AM
RE: kings of suburbia - by Summer Ostrega - March 22, 2015, 07:31 PM
RE: kings of suburbia - by Sumayl - April 02, 2015, 03:29 PM
RE: kings of suburbia - by Summer Ostrega - April 03, 2015, 07:33 PM
RE: kings of suburbia - by Sumayl - April 19, 2015, 06:03 AM
RE: kings of suburbia - by Summer Ostrega - April 24, 2015, 07:26 AM