[I.C.J] precious and fragile things
221 Posts
Ooc — sietch
He rose, a devil summoned by the blanket of snow, the wind giving shape to the creature and adorning its face with two colorless jewels. Muscles twitched, stretching his pelt across a figure of taut bones and sparked appendages, fueled by the approach. He smelled before he saw the silhouette trekking on the upwards slope with a slender body that betrayed her nature. She stood opposite of him, across the silent border. Dovev's skull lowered in anticipation, ebony lips curled in a small grin. Her subtle, unspoken language was not lost on him. His own body took a slight step forward, ears perked with their inner curve pointing towards her. With glimmering eyes of hazy gunmetal, Dovev almost begged the female to dare step across the border and into the realm he still guarded. The Ridge was still his until he stepped across that threshold and relinquished control.
It wasn't long until another beast followed the paw prints the first pack member had etched into the white fleece. A very air seemed to pulse from him, an innate demand for obedience. When the arctic beast caught glimpse of titan who stood aside his packmate, his neck slowly tilted his muzzle counterclockwise. The soot-gray brute's grizzled and torn face carried a similar quality of a familiar familial punishment. One that had even been inflicted on his own kin, who still remained far to the north. The loss of the right eye, the skin scarred beyond recognition and carved in such a way that the right side of the mouth was permanently bared in a sly grin. Dovevs' relative's face was a mirror of the brute now standing before him, missing only the obvious pattern this stranger had. Albeit the wounds were inflicted for a different purpose, but it did allow the mind to wander and jump from past scenes to morbid ideas. And it wasn't long before the intriguing and intense creature took the air into his heavily accented command.
For whaaat reeaason do yoouu siing with uusss?
The smile upon Dovev's snares grew soft and placid, and his body slackened from the previous unspoken dare towards the fae. The moon was rising. It was time for him to move into a new chapter of his life, and see just what sort of events he could puruse.
For the most simple of reasons. To join your ranks. He paused, his orbs that were nothing more than broken shards of ice searched each of their faces.
If you'll allow me.
Messages In This Thread
[I.C.J] precious and fragile things - by Dovev - February 19, 2014, 12:17 AM
RE: [I.C.J] precious and fragile things - by Anemone - February 19, 2014, 06:26 PM
RE: [I.C.J] precious and fragile things - by Raheerah - February 19, 2014, 07:01 PM
RE: [I.C.J] precious and fragile things - by Dovev - February 20, 2014, 01:25 AM
RE: [I.C.J] precious and fragile things - by Anemone - February 20, 2014, 03:58 PM
RE: [I.C.J] precious and fragile things - by Raheerah - February 21, 2014, 03:18 AM
RE: [I.C.J] precious and fragile things - by Dovev - March 04, 2014, 01:38 AM
RE: [I.C.J] precious and fragile things - by Raheerah - March 13, 2014, 12:40 PM