Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"So, you have mastered everything there is for a Naturalist to know?" Osprey side glanced at him with a crooked grin playing in her lips. Had Charon been a bit older, she would have teased him about this over-confidence a bit. Since he was young and rather than getting the punchline of the joke would feel either offended or looked down at, she refrained herself from doing that. Instead she easily mustered up an expression of mild admiration and said: "Impressing." Even though the statement itself - I am awesome and everything - told, how very much there was still for Charon to learn. She was not going to point out that to him, he would find this out over time.

"Now you flatter me," she chuckled in a lighthearted manner. It was so - indeed. There weren't many that would choose this part or have courage enough to take it. Then again she realized that Charon's interest in this trade could also be impulsive and he might decide to do something else in a week, month or a year. Therefore - again - there was no reason for her to explain, how very hard and demanding this job was, that talent was important, but practice, practice and practice again was that mattered. If there was one thing she had learned fro Saena - kids didn't like preaching. Therefore being the fool, who learned from her own mistakes, she decided not to give any advice and simply play along.

"Well, you can try out now. Tell me a story!" she challenged him.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon - by Osprey - March 23, 2015, 10:45 AM