Stavanger Bay Among the world
250 Posts
Ooc — Kae
Such was his mood that when she laughed, he did too.  He ducked his head and chuckled, shrugging his shoulders as he came to a stop.  "Shit, can't let that happen, can I?  I had a good few days, I guess.  Finally went to go see the sights.  Visited a friend way out at the Bypass, all the way across the wilds," he said, only just realizing how long he had been gone.  Perhaps it would have been best to inform her that he would be leaving, but the decision to go had been so abrupt that he had little time to do anything.  Now that he thought of it, it was a rather impulsive trip.

He watched as she began to stir, heaving herself up to stand.  "No, no," he tried, coaxing.  "No need to stand up for my sake.  Honestly, I was about to ask if I could join you.  I'm beat."  Aesop offered a smile, settling down on his haunches a few feet away.  If she laid back down, so too would he.  "Baby elephant, more like," he suggested.  "Props to you for managing it.  I can barely take care of myself, let alone a bunch of li'l hangers on.  I'm happy for you, though.  I ain't great with little shits, but I'd be happy to babysit, if you like.  You got names picked out?"  He was a bit brusque with his mentions of her future children, but every "little shit" was meant with the utmost affection.  Children were far from his strong suit, but he could admit that they had their charms.
1/5[Image: caretaker.gif]0/5[Image: naturalist.gif]
Messages In This Thread
Among the world - by Thistle Cloud - March 20, 2015, 12:31 PM
RE: Among the world - by Aesop - March 20, 2015, 01:18 PM
RE: Among the world - by Thistle Cloud - March 22, 2015, 08:22 AM
RE: Among the world - by Aesop - March 23, 2015, 04:00 PM
RE: Among the world - by Thistle Cloud - March 24, 2015, 08:50 AM
RE: Among the world - by Aesop - March 24, 2015, 10:16 AM
RE: Among the world - by Thistle Cloud - April 02, 2015, 12:15 PM
RE: Among the world - by Aesop - April 04, 2015, 10:13 AM
RE: Among the world - by Thistle Cloud - April 09, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: Among the world - by Aesop - April 17, 2015, 10:09 PM