Silvertip Mountain Dark side of the moon
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
The sounds of Bindi moving caused FitzDutiful to turn away from the den entrance, he heard and felt her approaching and now his sights were on the horizon to see if he could spot the mother of his children on her journey to take them from him. Bindi's words caused him to start on a tirade. "She's gone. That fucking bitch has gone and taken my unborn children with her." He was angry, so angry that his body was ready to leap into action any moment.

"She promised me she wouldn't take them, I reaffirmed I would honour my mateship with her and then she takes them from me anyway! I should have called off our mateship yesterday when I had the fucking chance and watch on her. But no, I believed she wouldn't take them from me. I promised to try and work through whatever was happening and then she stabs me in the back the moment I go to sleep!" FitzDutiful had never been so angry with anyone in his entire life. He had never seen himself this way - Bindi was probably very surprised to see this side of him.

"I need your help to —" he turned to look at Bindi for the first time since she had exited her den. "MY GOD!" he exclaimed, all anger draining as he turned to the female. Her pretty fur was matted, dirtied, with wounds down her flanks. Her ears, both of them, were damaged with her right one actually missing its tip. Her muzzle, her pretty face - all damaged. It was as if someone had wanted to kill her but held back and doomed her to scars instead. "Who did this to you?" he demanded, fearing and yet knowing the answer. This would explain why she had fled.
Messages In This Thread
Dark side of the moon - by FitzDutiful - March 24, 2015, 04:23 AM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by Bindi - March 24, 2015, 07:32 AM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by FitzDutiful - March 24, 2015, 08:25 AM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by Bindi - March 24, 2015, 08:47 AM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by FitzDutiful - March 24, 2015, 08:56 AM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by Bindi - March 24, 2015, 09:24 AM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by FitzDutiful - March 24, 2015, 12:38 PM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by Bindi - March 24, 2015, 02:56 PM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by FitzDutiful - March 24, 2015, 03:16 PM
RE: Dark side of the moon - by Bindi - March 24, 2015, 04:16 PM