Silvertip Mountain Guide me great wisdom
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Backdating to March 23 after this thread. Calling @Comet

Where to start, where to start? Well he had started by hashing out a plan with Bindi and now he had to put it into action. He made his way to the borders and then stared out across the wilderness as if some magic would lend him eagle-eye and allow him to pinpoint exactly where he had to go. He wanted to set off straight away but he couldn't be sure which direction she had gone. The wind was already fluffing up the scent, spiralling it left right and centre like Grandmother Willow's leaves.

"Where did you go?" he asked, his voice having none of the venom in it that it would have had only five minutes ago. He knew what had to happen and he was ready to do whatever it took. Those pups had to be born on the mountain, he couldn't explain why that was important - it just was. FitzDutiful didn't know much about childbirth, labour, term or any of these mystical woman things but Raissa had explained to him that it was three weeks away. He was pretty sure she needed to be resting, needed to take care of herself but he had to figure out how to explain this to her and not make her hurt.

Time for the old FitzDutiful to return.
Messages In This Thread
Guide me great wisdom - by FitzDutiful - March 24, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: Guide me great wisdom - by Comet - March 24, 2015, 03:58 PM
RE: Guide me great wisdom - by FitzDutiful - March 24, 2015, 04:06 PM
RE: Guide me great wisdom - by Comet - March 24, 2015, 04:42 PM
RE: Guide me great wisdom - by FitzDutiful - March 25, 2015, 08:42 AM
RE: Guide me great wisdom - by Comet - March 25, 2015, 03:34 PM
RE: Guide me great wisdom - by FitzDutiful - March 26, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: Guide me great wisdom - by Comet - March 31, 2015, 03:42 PM
RE: Guide me great wisdom - by FitzDutiful - April 03, 2015, 10:28 AM
RE: Guide me great wisdom - by Comet - April 08, 2015, 02:38 PM