Wheeling Gull Isle bridge to somewhere
44 Posts
Ooc —
The young selkie watched as the male took a step back from her, and gave a satisfied nod of her head to herself. Never would she had even considered biting the man, as such a course of action was not in her nature. Even the outbursts were not truly in tune with how she was, but the stress of finding a new home in a new land was eating at her without her knowing, and the common miscommunications only added to that. For a kid, she was on edge a bit more than she should be, but Muirgen couldn't really help it. It was never easy leaving home, especially for someone as younger as herself, but she'd known what to expect before leaving. She had been well informed on what wold happen and what she should expect, but she was still unable to contain her strange outbursts from time to time. “I appreciate your apology,” she told him, her voice having softened once more as she let out a little sigh. She knew she had overreacted, she was well aware of the fact because she'd done the same thing when she'd met Sebastian. After taking in a breath to settle her nerves, she offered the older wolf an apologetic look of her own. “I am sorry, as well,” the seal girl stated. “I believe I may have overreacted.” Again, her mind silently added after.

Muirgen's tail swayed slightly when he complimented the appearance of her skin, but the motion was quick to stop when he asked a question. Instinctively, she found herself taking a step or two back away from the pale man. He had been kind enough to apologize and didn't seem like he was mean, but how could she be sure? She'd always been warned about thieves stealing the skins of selkies, and she was nowhere near ready to be wed to someone—especially not a thief. The blue-nosed male didn't come off as being a thief, though... Her own mind had her slightly confused, and while she tried to hide that, it probably showed through on her face. “Why do you want to touch it?” the girl questioned, her own uncertainty able to be heard in her voice, much to her displeasure.
Messages In This Thread
bridge to somewhere - by Luke - March 24, 2015, 05:21 PM
RE: bridge to somewhere - by Muirgen - March 25, 2015, 10:22 AM
RE: bridge to somewhere - by Luke - March 25, 2015, 10:57 AM
RE: bridge to somewhere - by Muirgen - March 25, 2015, 11:26 AM
RE: bridge to somewhere - by Luke - March 25, 2015, 11:57 AM
RE: bridge to somewhere - by Muirgen - March 25, 2015, 12:20 PM
RE: bridge to somewhere - by Luke - March 25, 2015, 06:19 PM
RE: bridge to somewhere - by Muirgen - March 29, 2015, 04:45 PM
RE: bridge to somewhere - by Luke - March 29, 2015, 05:01 PM
RE: bridge to somewhere - by Muirgen - March 30, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: bridge to somewhere - by Luke - March 30, 2015, 06:16 PM