Ouroboros Spine Danger does what danger wants
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #fff;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#2a1035">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#371533"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#441a30">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#521f2c"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#5f2429">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6c2926"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#792e23">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#86331f"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#94381c">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#a13c19"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#ae4116">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#bb4612"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#c84b0f">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d5500c"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#e35509">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f05a05"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#fc5e02">c</FONT><br /><FONT COLOR="#fc5e02">t</FONT><FONT COLOR="#f55c04">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ed5906">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#e55608">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#dd530a">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#d4500c">'</FONT><FONT COLOR="#cc4d0e">s</FONT><FONT COLOR="#c44a10"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#bc4712">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#b44414">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#ac4116"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#a43e18">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#9c3b1a">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#94381c">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8b341e">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#833120"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#7b2e22">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#732b24">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6b2826">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#632528">e</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5b222a"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#531f2c">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#4a1c2e">n</FONT><FONT COLOR="#421930"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#3a1632">y</FONT><FONT COLOR="#321334">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2a1035">u</FONT></i></span></p>
62 Posts
Ooc — Victoria
It's ok! :3

Sinaaq studied her once more, and deduced that she might have been pretty if not for the god awful scar that marred her face, though he was vanity incarnate and anything less than his deemed perfection was ugly, so what she might have been hardly mattered to the vain Arrluk. When she widened her eyes in mock surprise, he let out an indignant snort and offered her an expression that clearly stated how thoroughly unimpressed with her he was. So not only had her intelligence been deemed below average according to Sinaaq's (likely inaccurate) scale he also added horrendous manipulation and acting skills to it. What conclusion he had come to was that she was a smug little bitch who think she could just walk away. That he would let her saunter off into the horizon.

Sinaaq understood that her question was sarcastic, but it was her assumption, her disbelief that he cared about what Cara thought of him or not that let him know that he could use it to his advantage. It was true that he did not see what all the fuss was about over Cara, but who was she to so readily claim that he didn't care about Cara's favor without even knowing him? She might not have been wrong but she didn't know that. An amused noise left the darkling's lips, as she side stepped him and dismissed him. Still, Sinaaq persisted, following, close enough that would he have wanted to out stride her, or attack her: he probably could have; but he wasn't done playing yet.

Oh? You think so?” It was redundant for he had used the same question moments before but he couldn't be bothered to apply an effort to care. The fun was only getting started, after all. “Why wouldn't I want Cara's favor?” He decided to channel his inner — and nearly non existent — Quicksilver. It was easy enough, given how open the other was about his conquests, boasting them about as if he thought Sinaaq cared ...or was so easily jealous. The truth was he was but he would rather die then let on about it. “She is the Queen of this pack, after all.” The darkling purled as he kept pace with the trespasser, wielding his skills of deception in what he would claim to be expertly. “And what man in his right mind wouldn't lust after the Queen's favor? If I bring her your head, well, there's an endless possibilities to what I might receive in return.” This, however, was very true to Sinaaq's nature. After all, he had to look out for his own self and his place within the ranks. “Do not pretend to know my desires, wench.” Sinaaq hissed at her.

Please," Sinaaq snorted, insulted. "You should give your enemies more credit. Why would I attempt what I just told you I might do? That's too obvious,” Duh, the dramatic and cynical roll of his eyes spoke though whether she caught it or not he didn't care. She reminded him of his mother — and that wasn't a compliment. “I'm not done with you yet, and you don't get to leave until I tell you too.” He spat at her as he made to block her path once more, lips curling back. To let her leave with her life — which he had been ordered not to do (but he's Sinaaq, tbh) — he demanded a payment, because he couldn't just let her go.
Messages In This Thread
Danger does what danger wants - by Mara - February 05, 2015, 04:25 PM
RE: Danger does what danger wants - by Sinaaq - February 05, 2015, 05:28 PM
RE: Danger does what danger wants - by Mara - February 05, 2015, 05:42 PM
RE: Danger does what danger wants - by Sinaaq - February 08, 2015, 07:17 AM
RE: Danger does what danger wants - by Mara - February 08, 2015, 12:50 PM
RE: Danger does what danger wants - by Sinaaq - March 05, 2015, 01:23 PM
RE: Danger does what danger wants - by Mara - March 24, 2015, 10:39 PM
RE: Danger does what danger wants - by Sinaaq - March 25, 2015, 03:13 PM