Blacktail Deer Plateau You and me bleed the same light
579 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
The boy was unaware that he was merely posturing and the reality of his capabilities was much less than what he felt he was showing.  It was this obliviousness that was a common character trait of the young and naive.  Constantine was merely proud.  Someday, his ego would be deflated.  Until then, he truly believed he was quite proficient and capable.  An example of awesomeness.

She seemed impressed, anyway, with his slap against the surface of the rock.  It was that technique that he had used to end the broken back mouse that he had then brought in victory to his mother.  The boy would try it again in the future and perfect it... until he figured out there were simpler, more efficient ways to hunt.

"Yuh, tanks!"  he replied with a waving tail, glad that Saena was impressed because he liked to impress wolves that weren't his mother or father.  They seemed to like everything he did.  Others didn't.  At least not always.  They seemed to have higher standards or else they just didn't know him as well.  They were just learning about his awesomeness.  Although Saena knew some of it, she had been around.

He watched as she tried and laughed as she tapped the rock away instead of merely smacking it.  His head waved from side to side.  "Seeellyyy!"  Connie said, moving over to touch his nose to her cheek in reassurance.  "Try 'gain, I show joo!"  he replied.  The boy thought adults did these silly things on purpose, sometimes, to play.  He liked to play too, though, so he understood.
Connie stalked the rock again and paused this time before he leaped.  "Watch!"  he encouraged her, then leaped again to hit it.  "Wike dat!"
all you have is your fire
Messages In This Thread
You and me bleed the same light - by Saēna - March 11, 2015, 07:40 PM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Constantine - March 12, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Saēna - March 18, 2015, 10:37 PM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Constantine - March 19, 2015, 08:51 AM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Saēna - March 22, 2015, 06:47 PM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Constantine - March 25, 2015, 04:07 PM
RE: You and me bleed the same light - by Saēna - April 02, 2015, 01:30 PM