Kintla Flatlands I hear my home callin'
incautious red wrecking ball amwelles · amwelles
2,111 Posts
Ooc — aerinne
Sitter
It had been close to a week since Fox had left the confines of the creek. Unlike Peregrine, she was no homebody. She preferred to be out and about, exploring and checking up on the various packs to make sure their borders were being patrolled properly. She set out today to do just that, but somehow got sidetracked and ended up on the other side of the pack she had intended to check. It was one she had not bothered yet, and it was a shame considering it was so close to her own home. It simply would not do to have a poorly-guarded pack right next to her own. And if they were poorly-guarded, she would make sure that they fixed their habits or were forced out. There was no room in this world for weak packs in Fox's mind.

The Delta found herself somewhere in the flatlands, though she could not remember why she had decided to move in this direction. Something, or somebody, caught her eye, and suddenly the yearling had a new mission. What good was exploration without a little taunting?! As she closed the gap between herself and the other, however, she realized who it was. None other than the alpha of Blacktail Deer Plateau. Grinning, she howled a soft, short howl at him and quickened her pace in an attempt to catch up to him. She did not know what her intentions were, but figured things would play themselves out however they wished.
Pregnancy timeline (RHC members only)
Messages In This Thread
I hear my home callin' - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 20, 2014, 08:32 PM
RE: I hear my home callin' - by RIP Fox - February 20, 2014, 08:54 PM
RE: I hear my home callin' - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 20, 2014, 09:17 PM
RE: I hear my home callin' - by RIP Fox - February 20, 2014, 09:59 PM
RE: I hear my home callin' - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 20, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: I hear my home callin' - by RIP Fox - February 20, 2014, 10:35 PM
RE: I hear my home callin' - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 20, 2014, 10:44 PM
RE: I hear my home callin' - by RIP Fox - February 21, 2014, 08:21 AM
RE: I hear my home callin' - by Peregrine Redhawk - February 21, 2014, 11:05 AM
RE: I hear my home callin' - by RIP Fox - February 22, 2014, 02:35 AM