Bearclaw Valley A little birdie told me...
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
Time for the sex talk! XD

Meldresi couldn't help but smile at Scarlett's bubbly nature. In a way, it reminded her of Potema, but her little princess was much more headstrong and assertive. She supposed it comes from living with a brother like Damien. The black female settled down besides Scarlett, sharply contrasting the nearly pure white pelt with her own, black-as-night one. "I hope you will be able to encourage the less loyal wolves to at least pull their weights. Even if you don't, I trust that you will be able to make due with the devoted ones; they are always worth two times more than any slackers." She said cordially, her voice as calm as a river compared to Scarlett's bird-like chatter.

The new alpha soon confirmed her thoughts on Kove and Scarlett's relationship: they were mated. "Congratulations!" She nuzzled the albino's head fur affectionately. They were young and in love, who could ask for anything more? The priestess quietly hoped that their time as joint rulers would strengthen their bonds as mates even more, rather than drive them apart. It was not in her power whether or not they would. "You do not need to apologize. I would rather see my packmates, even former ones, happy than anything else." And besides, Kove was still under her power. "I will have to bring them here one day, but my daughter would benefit the most from naturalist lessons. Damien and Cicero would be bored to tears at something of that nature." She chuckled. Damien was a born warrior, fighting the moment he spilled from her womb. Cicero, had developed into the perfect young spy, always practicing on her whenever she left to patrol. They were boys of action. Not sitting around watching the stars.

Meldresi hummed softly in contemplation. Making babies. Making love. Having sex. Was it weird? The first time always was; Meldresi could scarely remember her own first time, nor the male it was with. Some Dark Brother. Hers was for training rather than love, for her to end her training as a courtesan/spy/informant/assassin/priestess. She had rarely done it for love. "It is circumstantial. It does hurt the first time however, but usually the pain is brief." She wondered how exactly to explain it to Scarlett. It would be great practice for her when the time came to teach Potema. "But since your first time would be with Kove, it would not be as strange or weird as you might think."
Messages In This Thread
A little birdie told me... - by Meldresi - March 18, 2015, 08:01 PM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Scarlett - March 19, 2015, 05:26 AM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Meldresi - March 24, 2015, 08:49 PM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Scarlett - March 25, 2015, 04:20 AM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Meldresi - March 25, 2015, 06:27 PM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Scarlett - March 26, 2015, 03:05 AM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Meldresi - March 28, 2015, 11:10 AM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Scarlett - March 28, 2015, 11:46 AM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Meldresi - March 31, 2015, 07:54 PM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Scarlett - April 01, 2015, 06:52 AM
RE: A little birdie told me... - by Meldresi - April 07, 2015, 11:21 PM