Blacktail Deer Plateau You were my Versailles at night
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
No worries, it was a fine post imo! This'll be my last post, Saena's still quite dramatic at her core and wouldn't hang around. Thanks for the thread, guys!

She smiled at her aunt when the woman mentioned her by name. Perhaps that would be enough. As if reminded that she was there, the man turned to her and said her name, and her hard gaze softened somewhat. Saena thought she knew what was coming, and she intended to forgive him, to prove that she was getting better at putting things behind her. It was something Lasher advised, and she knew the Beta female would appreciate it, too.

He mentioned she was injured. She was about to say yes and tell him how it happened, but... oh, no he didn't.

All the brief warmth that was in her eyes turned to chips of ice. To Saena, that question, which could've been innocent if directed at anyone else and possibly was innocent for all she knew, was blatant mockery. After all, he'd pretty well told her that she wasn't fit to be a hunter after one accident, so to assume she'd had another was like saying she was wholly incompetent, at least to her. It also brought up heated memories of what had actually happened to her tail, which set her immediately on edge. She slowly stood, teetering between trying to discipline him and remind him of his place and keeping her cool. Though she was able to stay her aggression, she wasn't able to keep her temper in check any longer, and so she sharply spat, "I was attacked by a dog."

Practically quaking with anger, she shoved roughly past him with an agitated snarl. She would apologize to Blue Willow later for her irritation, but presently, Saena felt far too insulted to spend any more time in Koda's presence. Her intention had been to try to remain calm, even if he hadn't apologized at all, but... he'd fired shots, or so she felt. The hunting comment was enough to trigger her, even though deep down she knew it might've been off-handed and not meant as a thinly veiled insult. She whirled just long enough to coldly say, "You're a dick, you know that? I don't even know what your fucking problem with me is, but I haven't done anything to you to deserve it. It's pretty funny how you don't seem to give a fuck about anyone else being a hunter, so it's obviously personal for no reason, which makes you a jackass," before briskly walking away before Blue Willow could reprimand her for her attitude.
Messages In This Thread
You were my Versailles at night - by Saēna - March 03, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Blue Willow - March 04, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Koda - March 04, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Saēna - March 04, 2015, 09:04 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Blue Willow - March 06, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Koda - March 08, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Saēna - March 09, 2015, 08:53 AM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Blue Willow - March 11, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Koda - March 25, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Saēna - March 26, 2015, 08:12 AM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Koda - March 26, 2015, 11:27 PM