Blacktail Deer Plateau the joy you give to others is the joy that comes back to you
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Harlyn closed in the distance between them, her concern evident in more than just recognizable features. He softened considerably beneath her touch, remembering it well from what few weeks they had spent together. She readily noted his injures and inquired after them; this action was not uncommon for those who had encountered him in the days past of a rather unpleasant visit.

"I'm fine, it's nothing that won't heal," he said, offering her a warm nudge in return. Even with her, he found that he wanted to evade the explanation. His curiosity had gotten the better of him and for a change of pace, the wolves he had encountered were less than friendly. It was a mistake that he would not make so easily again soon, as it was not worth the time he had spent laid up and in some degree of discomfort. Besides, he was more concern with her return to the Wilds. It was a happy reunion, one he was instantly grateful for. "I didn't think I'd see you again. What happened?" She had found something that had caught her eye and he could not help but wonder if her interest in something more concrete had not turned out to be all it had been.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]