Blacktail Deer Plateau You were my Versailles at night
288 Posts
Ooc — Kess
His words stoked the anger she'd been holding back, and finally she could no longer remain quiet and calm. Koda had meant to take a jab at Saena, but of course he would deny it if anyone tried to call him on it.

As she shoved past him he got his first look at her maimed tail, which had indeed been chewed off. 'Why couldn't he have bit off her tongue along with it,' he grumbled to himself.

But she wasn't done yet. Instead of walking away, she turned back and proceeded to give him one last piece of her mind. "You watch your mouth girl," he warned when she called him a dick. A mild insult, but offensive nonetheless. She was lucky he'd been raised better, otherwise he would've beat her senseless.

It was true that Koda was a little more lenient with other females. There were a number of qualities that made Saena a bigger target for him. She was a young girl with ambitions outside of finding a mate and popping out puppies. She was fiery tempered and dominate, whereas a good woman should remain calm, quiet and submissive. But it was her desire to be a hunter that bothered him the most. He didn't care about what small game she could catch on her own; anyone could kill a harmless fluffy bunny. But hunting big game with the pack, putting real food on the table, that was solely the work of men.

If Saena had instead been a young man, Koda would have had no problems with anything she was doing. But because she was "defying" what he expected from women, he felt he was right for trying to put her in her place.

"I s'pose you're gonna let her get away with that, too." He said to Blue Wiillow as Saena disappeared.
Messages In This Thread
You were my Versailles at night - by Saēna - March 03, 2015, 05:24 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Blue Willow - March 04, 2015, 03:30 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Koda - March 04, 2015, 04:53 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Saēna - March 04, 2015, 09:04 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Blue Willow - March 06, 2015, 09:51 AM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Koda - March 08, 2015, 11:30 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Saēna - March 09, 2015, 08:53 AM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Blue Willow - March 11, 2015, 09:59 AM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Koda - March 25, 2015, 11:06 PM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Saēna - March 26, 2015, 08:12 AM
RE: You were my Versailles at night - by Koda - March 26, 2015, 11:27 PM