Blackfeather Woods light can be harsh, cruel and blinding
8 Posts
Ooc — Will
He was thrust out of his thoughts when a voice spoke, killing the silence that hung through the air. Kelorth looked up and saw a large greyscale male with a docked tail and pale blue eyes. "Yes, Meldresi accepted me recently." the ghost replied, making sure his posture was one of submission and to avoid the other wolf's eyes as a gesture of respect to a higher rank. It was only then, when his eyes wandered, did he find the red pawprint on the man's shoulder and was immediately brought back to his previous thoughts about the Dark Brotherhood. This man sounded like he was a veteran of the pack and the mark of the Brotherhood simply proved that.

"I'm Kelorth, may I ask about that red pawprint on your shoulder? Someone told me it was the mark of the Dark Brotherhood but I am not really sure about what that really is." The ghost's tail wagged a few times as a gesture of friendliness wondering if this tank of a male could be his friend, or at least an ally he knew could have his back. He did not need backstabbing assholes where he was living and the Dragon would make sure he had no enemies here. 
Messages In This Thread
light can be harsh, cruel and blinding - by Kelorth - March 26, 2015, 03:52 AM
RE: light can be harsh, cruel and blinding - by Burke - March 26, 2015, 07:33 AM
RE: light can be harsh, cruel and blinding - by Kelorth - March 27, 2015, 03:45 AM
RE: light can be harsh, cruel and blinding - by Burke - March 27, 2015, 11:38 AM