Blacktail Deer Plateau the paramount and pompous disregard the cipher
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
For whatever reason, it did not surprise Mordecai that the Plateau had been quiet in their gatherings.  For as robust as they were, they had faired well through the winter.  It had perhaps not been that large of a necessity for them to hunt constantly as it had been in the Spine.  That fact and the very notion that they were so idyllic appeased Mordecai, as did the thought that Dante was interested in such a hunt.  He hardly minded the delegation — instead, he preferred it.

"I'd be honored, and it's the least I could do," he said, feeling that pressing concern that he owed his friend a debt for taking him in.  Though spring was upon them swiftly, Mordecai had yet to make good on his intentions of leaving them.  "I've got a knack for hunting, so when the herd draws closer to the plateau we'll have to rally the others."  He knew better than to draw the majority of the pack out from their borders and felt confident given time, the herds would come across the river for the prime grazing grounds that lied near the base of their home.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
the paramount and pompous disregard the cipher - by Mordecai - February 15, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: the paramount and pompous disregard the cipher - by Mordecai - March 27, 2015, 03:00 PM