Kintla Flatlands Isn't there a Superman to sweep me off my feet?
<p style="font-size:12px;color:#fff;text-shadow:1px 1px 8px #000;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><span style="font-family:georgia; font-size:12px;"><i><FONT COLOR="#1f1f1f">v</FONT><FONT COLOR="#271f1f">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#2f1e1e">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#371d1d">a</FONT><FONT COLOR="#3e1c1d">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#461b1c"> </FONT><FONT COLOR="#4e1a1b">m</FONT><FONT COLOR="#56191a">o</FONT><FONT COLOR="#5e1719">r</FONT><FONT COLOR="#661618">g</FONT><FONT COLOR="#6e1517">h</FONT><FONT COLOR="#751417">u</FONT><FONT COLOR="#7d1316">l</FONT><FONT COLOR="#851215">i</FONT><FONT COLOR="#8c1114">s</FONT></i></span></p>
65 Posts
Ooc — Tokio
I definitely listened to that song writing this. also I assumed Crete and Pied have met. :p

Peregrine had managed to put Crete's mind to a relative rest with his promise to speak to Hawkeye in regards to Crete's and hers issues with one another but it did not entirely quell his unrest. Peregrine's words of assurance that he would not blindly side with Hawkeye had done their job, but they did not erase the things she had said him, and did not erase the tyrannical view she had painted herself in. Peregrine had convince Crete to stay – for now, but Crete had vowed after Tyrannus that he would not live under another tyrant – mate of his brother or not. Slipping out of Blacktail Deer Plateau's borders was easy, and the mute found himself enjoying the freedom the distance offered him. Arduously, he tucked away those thoughts not wanting to linger upon them anymore. He was out of the borders and temporarily free; he should be enjoying it, not dragging his mood down.

A figure could be seen in the distance – not overly familiar from where Crete currently stood, paused as he was when he first saw the ivory canine. The scent was faint - the wind not in his favor – female, and well ever so slightly familiar it seemed generally foreign to him. Cautiously, the mute approached closing the distance as the figure plopped down upon her haunches. Still not close enough to really be able to tell details, Crete wasn't sure if she was licking or examining her paw. There was an awkward moment when Crete contemplated turning and moving away before she noticed him, but something told him not to. Deftly, he slowed to a walk, sea green eyes finding the figure and her markings more familiar than he had moments before as realization dawned upon him. He knew her! Pied? Audible breath was given, intentionally noisy to alert her to his presence since he was unable to think of another way to claim it.

Messages In This Thread
Isn't there a Superman to sweep me off my feet? - by Pied - February 19, 2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Isn't there a Superman to sweep me off my feet? - by Crete - February 21, 2014, 12:09 PM