Emberwood beyond the veil
118 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Manauia nodded approvingly as her queen spoke, glad to hear of it.  This was as it should be.  The vikings had taken from them, and much as Manauia disagreed with her Queen's attachment to her son, the removal of him from her was a wrong that could not go unpunished.  It was an insult and a clear act of malice.  "I believe he is."  She had spent enough time around him to gather as much, though it was uncertain still to her whether his memories would ever return.  "Especially now that he is open to our tale and the truth in it."  Now that he was willing to believe that he was who they said, he had shown more of the Tezca he had been, though much changed as well.  She wondered what the Queen would think of him should they meet.  Manauia wasn't sure still what she personally thought, though she guessed it wasn't her place anyway.

"I did not get a name, I am sorry.  But I do know that it was the wolves of Stavanger Bay who harbored him during that time, and I spoke with their leaders."  Her gaze narrowed at the memory of their conversation.  "Though I am not the discerner that Nochtli is, I do not think the male told all that he knew.  He said it was a head injury that caused the loss, though not where the false story came from."  Perhaps it was her innate distrust of the vikings that led her to believe this, or perhaps it was intuition.  Still, "I believe he might be your best way of finding more information, whether he was untruthful or not."  It stood to reason that the best place to go to find out the reasoning behind her son's missing memories was the leader who took him in.

Especially since it was obvious to her that a viking had planted the lies that Tezca had spoken.

"If you need, I can assist you.  And if you wish to speak to Tuwawi alone, I would not call upon the borders, or it is likely your son will come as well."  From what she had seen, he rarely left her to deal with such intrusions alone.
Messages In This Thread
beyond the veil - by Quetzalcoatl - February 14, 2015, 07:04 AM
RE: beyond the veil - by Manauia IA - February 14, 2015, 04:50 PM
RE: beyond the veil - by Quetzalcoatl - February 15, 2015, 07:41 AM
RE: beyond the veil - by Manauia IA - February 21, 2015, 12:40 PM
RE: beyond the veil - by Quetzalcoatl - February 28, 2015, 07:03 AM
RE: beyond the veil - by Manauia IA - March 09, 2015, 12:13 PM
RE: beyond the veil - by Quetzalcoatl - March 22, 2015, 07:21 AM
RE: beyond the veil - by Manauia IA - March 28, 2015, 09:45 PM