Redhawk Caldera One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Sebastian smiled when the pup trusted him a bit more and started to jump around and even try to pluck some fur and meat off his carcass. Sebastian wouldn't mind sharing. He was rather mellow in that department so initiating a chase was not what came to his mind. If the alpha wouldn't be there with her he might have but now it was a bit.. embarrassing to play with a baby in front of their parent... right? In front of your boss. But he did say that he would play with her so Sebastian jumped up and moved forward to give her  chase. Of course he moved to the other side of Peregrine to short cut her. He did it at a slow pace so Wifi would definitely win. Sebastian believed that being jumped by a +120 pound male wouldn't really be good for her health...

Sebastian sank a bit through his front paws and then barked at her, challenging her. He hopped closer, but not close enough that he ever could have touched her. He was rather careful with the little girl. The girl would probably remember him as a living toy for the next time. Eventually Sebastian sat down by the carcass and grabbed a few bites. Playing was fun but the large male needed far more food than a couple of bites to have his full energy back up.
Messages In This Thread
RE: One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas - by Sebastian - March 29, 2015, 05:15 AM