Redhawk Caldera One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas
The Gentleman
1,663 Posts
Ooc — Mar
Medic
Whoops! Sorry :D

Sebastian's pale eyes watched the young girl chew effortlessly on the hoof and leg. He picked some of the meat from the ribcage all the while. The large tank shook his head, as his ears fell back with a bit of shame. "I've tried looking for them but I have not run in to any of them yet, I'm afraid," Sebastian honestly admitted. But he had been busy with protecting and hunting so at least that something he did right. He would eventually run into one of the three, register their scent along with their name and then all would be well. "I bet she looks like your wife," Sebastian spoke. He was quite the analyzer. Since the girl wasn't black like her father the mother must have at least some red in them. The male also told him her name was Fox. Somehow it made sense for Peregrine's wife to have red fur. 

Sebastian never really thought about having kids, because they were mainly the trouble of his old pack. They were only created by his uncle's want for power, and well, a bit of his dad too. Maybe he wouldn't take any children. Or, if he would, he would be the best dad ever. All Sebastian did know is that he never wanted to be as power crazy as them.
Messages In This Thread
RE: One morning I shot an elephant in my pajamas - by Sebastian - March 30, 2015, 03:31 AM