Blacktail Deer Plateau the paramount and pompous disregard the cipher
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
that's pretty much why you don't see me posting from work. i arrive early and browse mostly because everyone has to come have a conversation with me even if i just want to sit in the office alone. x__x

He nodded, ensuring that he would rise the alarm when the time came. But when it would come was another matter altogether, though Mordecai was confident it would not be a lengthy wait. He only hoped that the turn out would be decent but that too would take time to tell. There was much to do in the downtime between now and then. The things that Dante considered and pondered over, Mordecai did not however.

"So how's the winter been here? It looks like you've all done well for yourselves, and from what I can tell things here have been fairly mild." Though the pair had caught up a bit from their original encounter, Mordecai still found himself curious of how the pack had faired. Even the Spine had pulled through the winter that he thought mild. But in a way, it was a fair ploy to figure out where he could have aided the plateau just a bit more.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
the paramount and pompous disregard the cipher - by Mordecai - February 15, 2015, 05:08 PM
RE: the paramount and pompous disregard the cipher - by Mordecai - March 30, 2015, 01:30 PM