Blacktail Deer Plateau the joy you give to others is the joy that comes back to you
563 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Harlyn felt her heart sing when the words slipped past Mordecai's lips.  She wanted to rush into his embrace right then (and maybe start a little somethin' somethin'), but she maintained her composure, instead just giving him an affectionate, adoring smile that she so often had upon her face when she gazed at him.

His suggestion that she come to the Plateau was intriguing, but her smile turned slightly melancholy at the prospect.  "I would love to join you there if he'd have me," Harlyn replied, "I wouldn't want to impose, though.  I do hate the idea of you there alone with no one to care for you, you poor little cripple."  A teasing grin flickered across her lips.  In truth, she didn't particularly want to pledge her loyalty to yet another pack she intended to abandon.  Her future was with Mordecai though, and it would take time for her to gauge whether or not he was ready to step back into the role he was born to play, or if she'd even want her to be the one at his side when he did so.