The Heartwood i bet my life
✝ november 27, 2015
391 Posts
Ooc — Iris
sounds good :) 

When Peregrine said that he was just headed home, Pantaleimon mentally kicked herself again. She had tried to start up a conversation -- though wasn't entirely sure why, for it was evident that words weren't Pan's forte -- and now she'd reminded him he needed to be elsewhere. How silly of her to have thought he'd waste his time talking to her, anyway; it was obvioius that life had granted him much bigger things than her, and that he had no time to chatter away with Pantaleimon. "Oh, uhm, of course," Pan muttered when Peregrine excused himself.

Then he offered that Pantaleimon could come to his home in Redhawk Caldera, though Pantaleimon was not sure where that was. Near here, she assumed, but she didn't ask, feeling akward enough as it were after her failed attempt at small talk. Pan wasn't sure what he meant -- did he offer her a home, or just a good in-depth chat about her culture some other time? No matter, it did not matter; she had a home in Ankyra Sound, after all.

"Uhm, okay," Pantaleimon said, though when he wished Pan best of luck and departed she realised she probably should've thanked him again, or something. In silence, Pantaleimon stared after Peregrine, and only after he had vanished from sight did she turn away and started to make her way home to Ankyra Sound. She would pick up something to eat along the way, some in-land delicacy the Siren Queen could appreciate, so that her trip would not be all in vain.
Messages In This Thread
i bet my life - by Pantaleimon - March 21, 2015, 02:22 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 21, 2015, 05:19 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Pantaleimon - March 21, 2015, 07:27 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 22, 2015, 10:41 AM
RE: i bet my life - by Pantaleimon - March 23, 2015, 02:03 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 23, 2015, 06:03 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Pantaleimon - March 24, 2015, 02:27 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 25, 2015, 12:03 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Pantaleimon - March 31, 2015, 02:01 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Peregrine Redhawk - March 31, 2015, 02:57 PM
RE: i bet my life - by Pantaleimon - March 31, 2015, 03:34 PM