Blackfeather Woods A Modest Proposal
Ah, the blood of deceit is a nourishing flow....
719 Posts
Ooc — Alisha
@Reek if you honestly want to continue this be my guest. :D

Meldresi was patrolling the borders at a leisurely pace; she was not a warden in the slightest, but the alpha wanted her scent to still be present around her lands. She stopped when she smelled sickness in the air: Morgana. She snorted, wondering why the pregnant woman was out and about, and so close to the borders.

She approached the smell, then noticed the other scent in the air: that of Ankrya Sound. It was unmistakable, after so many of their wolves came with the seal as a gift. The Night Queen stalked slowly towards the smell, keeping to the shadows as the sound of their confrontation drifted in the air. I think we could make a wonderful deal for the mutual benefit of both of our packs. "I think this proposal of yours best be told to the alpha and the alpha only." She said, revealing herself. Her head tilted to Morgana. "Go back to your den, Morgana. Get some rest and let me deal with this." She said softly to the pregnant female, stepping forward to the injured male. "Recount that to me again."
Messages In This Thread
A Modest Proposal - by Reek - March 18, 2015, 08:16 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Morgana Wolf - March 19, 2015, 01:00 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Reek - March 19, 2015, 01:56 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Meldresi - March 31, 2015, 07:23 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Reek - April 14, 2015, 08:58 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Meldresi - April 22, 2015, 06:52 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Reek - April 24, 2015, 12:00 PM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Meldresi - April 26, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: A Modest Proposal - by Reek - April 27, 2015, 06:08 PM