Kintla Flatlands Isn't there a Superman to sweep me off my feet?
Avatar by <a href="http://wolf-rpg.com/showthread.php?tid=1084">Zyn</a>
476 Posts
Ooc —
Yep, they'd know each other. :)

Even as the pain wound down, Pied knew she would have to turn back. She couldn't risk hurting her paw worse and, besides, trekking in this condition would be painfully slow. She would have to go back to the ridge and embark on this trek another day. Although it definitely disappointed her, the Gamma knew what she had to do. Just as soon as the pain became bearable enough, she would stand up, turn around and hobble on home.

What she didn't expect was the sudden appearance of a stranger—nay, he wasn't a stranger at all! "Crete?" Pied questioned when the black-and-white figure slipped nearer. "It is you," she said, tapping her tail. How serendipitous! "I'm glad you're here. I, ah, have a message meant for you and your brothers and sister. Do you, ah, think you can convey it to them...?" She was aware of his muteness, of course, and she could even read his most basic body language well enough, yet Pied wasn't entirely sure whether he would be up to the task.
Messages In This Thread
Isn't there a Superman to sweep me off my feet? - by Pied - February 19, 2014, 04:44 PM
RE: Isn't there a Superman to sweep me off my feet? - by Pied - February 21, 2014, 06:47 PM