Firestone Hot Springs Listen to the Sky Dance with the River
Do not mistake my kindness for weakness, I am stronger than you know.
1,499 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Blue Willow chuckled, mirth deepening the laugh lines around her eyes. She enjoyed having fun herself. She was a very happy, intelligent wolf and could take a joke very well if she could understand it. Sometimes she ran into that especially if the joke happened to be crude. "Well then Osprey it shall be for now unless some day you decide you wish to go by Yerpso then just let me know. Most call me Blue or Willow I do not care which you call me personally.

Blue Willow smiled a full toothy smile at the other's enthusiastic reply. Yes a healer, something she loved and cherished and it made her feel so very close to her parents, both of whom she missed so much. "Yes a Healer and thank you. I have seen hot springs before, though I have never fully been in my own home until this pack. My parents were healers and storytellers and travelers you see. She did not tire of telling the truth about her past, it was in retrospect what had made her who she was.

Blue Willow smiled a bit sheepishly and said quietly, "Well truth be told I am not going to be able to find very much, as it is not quite yet spring. However, I am hoping to find the places where the herbs will grow so I can find them come spring. Though Crete found some sword fern for me just recently around this spring, so I may find some. She did not know the other female was her mute friend's sister, but she had enjoyed her time with him and had liked the fact that he had helped her find what she needed and she wanted everyone to know how much he had helped her.
Messages In This Thread
Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 19, 2014, 12:32 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - February 19, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 20, 2014, 06:21 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - February 21, 2014, 05:15 AM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 21, 2014, 03:13 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - February 21, 2014, 05:00 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 21, 2014, 08:33 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - February 24, 2014, 04:27 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 24, 2014, 04:57 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - February 25, 2014, 02:26 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 25, 2014, 06:50 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - February 27, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Blue Willow - February 28, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - March 03, 2014, 04:13 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - March 11, 2014, 02:16 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - March 15, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - March 17, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Listen to the Sky Dance with the River - by Osprey - March 20, 2014, 04:26 PM