Otter Creek a drink at the creek
749 Posts
Ooc — Kris
This fellow did not know but it would not at all be out of character for Luke to rub himself in blueberries just to put a smile on a friend's face (or his own), and although he had just met this man, Luke considered himself to be everyone's friend and just about everyone was his. "You just never know with me," he laughed, "Next time you see me I might have found some raspberries and might have a red nose."

"Just for now," Luke nodded in response to his silvery companion's question, but before he had a chance to explain how he was just waiting to find his pack or start one, young Trajan was eagerly encouraging him to blow some bubbles. "Excuse me," he said with a grin to the other male. Luke stepped over to Trajan. "It's simple," he said. "You just stick your mouth under the water and blow out." But Luke was not about to show finesse in this technique. The white wolf sucked in a deep breath and abruptly shoved his entire head under the water, blowing as fiercely as he could. A large bubble formed on the surface of the water, surrounded by smaller ones, and together they popped and reformed until Luke ran out of breath. "Whew!" he exclaimed as he pulled his dripping head up. "Give it a go," he encouraged Trajan.

"What was your name?" he cast a glance back to the boy's father.
Messages In This Thread
a drink at the creek - by Luke - March 26, 2015, 10:04 AM
RE: a drink at the creek - by Shadow - March 27, 2015, 01:53 AM
RE: a drink at the creek - by Luke - March 27, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: a drink at the creek - by Shadow - March 29, 2015, 01:29 AM
RE: a drink at the creek - by Luke - March 29, 2015, 11:23 AM
RE: a drink at the creek - by Shadow - March 31, 2015, 01:30 AM
RE: a drink at the creek - by Luke - March 31, 2015, 05:57 PM
RE: a drink at the creek - by Shadow - April 01, 2015, 09:06 AM
RE: a drink at the creek - by Luke - April 01, 2015, 05:05 PM
RE: a drink at the creek - by Shadow - April 15, 2015, 08:33 AM
RE: a drink at the creek - by Luke - April 15, 2015, 10:49 AM