will i become my worst enemy
9 Posts
Ooc — Em
With pain throbbing slowly through his delicate, yellow leg the owl wondered whether maybe he should just escape. But he felt he needed to show this wolf some manners.

But then the response graced his ears, a gravelly voice that slurred its words more than an owl's, which usually tended towards sharp and abrupt. The patience in the wolf's voice shone through, touching at Comet's relatively young mind and drawing him closer. He hovered as well as he could, moving in a low and lazy loop, descending towards the wolf slightly. Perhaps foolish, but Comet was barely a yearling and often had a mindset below his year. "Really?" he chirped, cocking his head as he flew above Týrr. Hopefully he wasn't making the wolf dizzy.

"But how do they know that it's you that did it? Not someone else? Can they see it even after it dries?" The owl's greatest senses were sight and sound - sound certainly didn't seem to apply to a pack-scenting situation but perhaps wolves had immense colour-distinguishing capabilities. Perhaps wolf pee dried orange? Comet tilted one wing and debated landing near the wolf, but he waited for the response, to ensure he wasn't about to be snapped at again. His anger had dissolved, given this chance to learn new information. He was a keen scholar.
Messages In This Thread
will i become my worst enemy - by Tezcacoatl - March 01, 2015, 06:54 AM
RE: will i become my worst enemy - by Comet - March 23, 2015, 05:40 PM
RE: will i become my worst enemy - by Tezcacoatl - March 24, 2015, 04:22 PM
RE: will i become my worst enemy - by Comet - March 24, 2015, 05:03 PM
RE: will i become my worst enemy - by Tezcacoatl - March 28, 2015, 06:31 AM
RE: will i become my worst enemy - by Comet - April 07, 2015, 01:38 PM