Silvertip Mountain A Starry Night
Alpha
762 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Would he? Chaska seemed to have more faith in FitzDutiful than he had in himself. He smiled fondly at the newcomer, glad that he was starting to feel comfortable in the pack. "Thank you." he responded, sincere in his words. He was grateful that he came across so.

Chaska turned the conversation onto the pack and FitzDutiful and, scratching at an itch on his ear with his hind right leg, FitzDutiful thought about the question a little. Lowering his foot he began to answer the male's question. "I wasn't. I started off in the Teekon Wilds at the pack across the river - Blacktail Deer Plateau." he paused, deciding whether to give the long, or abridged version.

"When the alpha of that pack announced he was leaving I followed them. It was a while away but they became the alpha pair of Redhawk Caldera and myself a founding member. I stayed there a few months and learnt a lot from the leader, Peregrine. Eventually - a few moons ago - I decided I wanted to lead my own pack. I talked to Peregrine and Fox and got their blessings to leave. Raissa wanted to come with me and so we headed to Firestone Hot Springs where we had first met."

He remembered that meeting fondly, how instantly attracted he had been to the wolfess. How times had changed. The attraction was there but it was tainted by lies and deceit.

"Along the way we came across Bindi and an ex-pack mate of the Caldera, Tempest. We decided the mountain was a safer place than fighting over the ever-popular hot springs. So we established the boundaries and began storing what we good catch. It was a hard winter but we made it."

A trip down memory lane. And god help Tempest if she ever returned. He wished he could discount her from the founding members for her desertion once again - but that wasn't true to the pack's history. And a Chronicler should know the history of the pack they served.
Messages In This Thread
A Starry Night - by Chaska - March 23, 2015, 05:26 PM
RE: A Starry Night - by FitzDutiful - March 26, 2015, 09:00 AM
RE: A Starry Night - by Chaska - March 26, 2015, 04:49 PM
RE: A Starry Night - by FitzDutiful - March 30, 2015, 11:48 AM
RE: A Starry Night - by Chaska - March 30, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: A Starry Night - by FitzDutiful - April 03, 2015, 10:17 AM
RE: A Starry Night - by Chaska - April 03, 2015, 06:43 PM
RE: A Starry Night - by FitzDutiful - April 07, 2015, 10:41 AM
RE: A Starry Night - by Chaska - April 07, 2015, 05:49 PM
RE: A Starry Night - by FitzDutiful - April 08, 2015, 12:37 PM
RE: A Starry Night - by Chaska - April 08, 2015, 07:32 PM