Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Does Thistle do, whatever she wants?" Osprey asked Charon, feeling a little amused by the naive and idolised way he viewed the leadership. "There is a lot more to the rank than it seems at the first glance," she went on, after she had heard, what her friend had to say in the matter. "There is a lot to gain and a lot to give up," she also wanted to add that "you will learn over time", but refrained from that. From experience with Saena she had learned that kids never took it lightly, if you preached. And she did not want to step in the same river twice.

"That's nice," she said thoughtfully, recalling, how excited she had been to meet her new siblings. It seemed such a long time ago and for a moment made her wish that she could be at the Flightless falcons and see, how her family was doing now. "I think that I should start heading home," she got to her feet and stretched. She felt tired and the way to the plateau was still very long. "But we can talk along the way," she offered. "Have you set your eyes on a particular place for your den or are you still open to options?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon - by Osprey - April 08, 2015, 03:06 PM