Silvertip Mountain However long you stay is all that I am
uncurbed, unreined, and riderless
327 Posts
Ooc — Em
Love her!!

When he carefully pressed down on her fragile breastbone, Mason felt something unusual. Unlike his regular breathing, hers hiccoughed every now and then. Like a motor, juddering to a stop, only to start up again with a sputter. It worried Mason - if there was one thing that he, and any puppy  should know, it was instinctual breathing. The panic fluttered in his heart, but he couldn't say what or why it was. He simply knew that she wasn't the same as him, this body laying against him.

It seemed his sneeze had kick-started her. His sister wriggled, and then squidged into him. Mason allowed her to without a fuss. As she shifted, he moved his back paw, pedalling it in the air until it gently brushed against her toes. Satisfied, he kept it there; the more points of contact the better.

With the length of her body now nearer to his, Mason felt warmer. He shivered in delight and squeaked happily. Perhaps she -too - would take delight in the warmth. The larger pup fell suddenly still, his front and back paw touching June, like a fortune teller attempting elicit a response.
Messages In This Thread
However long you stay is all that I am - by Mason - April 07, 2015, 01:01 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - April 07, 2015, 02:17 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by Mason - April 07, 2015, 04:12 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - April 08, 2015, 07:59 AM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by Mason - April 09, 2015, 05:06 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - April 13, 2015, 07:46 AM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by Mason - April 21, 2015, 02:42 PM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - April 30, 2015, 03:07 AM
RE: However long you stay is all that I am - by June - May 27, 2015, 04:08 AM