Redtail Rise I'll tell you all about it when I see you again
confidence, charisma, character
1,647 Posts
Ooc —
As she reached the base of the mountains and turned, Saena was just slow enough to miss seeing Reek disappear behind a nearby rock, although a pebble bouncing in his wake made the yearling suspicious that someone or something was following. He didn't hold her in suspense very long. She heard him before she saw him, but she was quick to locate him, and when she spotted him with his trademark grin, she smirked back.

"I'm a Gamekeeper," she announced, seemingly out of the blue, "and I propose we go hunting, stock this place up a bit. You game?" With her ears trained on him, the yearling glanced around them, trying to pick out the best place they could go if he was willing to join her. She had high hopes for an afternoon of hunting. Although she quietly hoped they could take down a deer and pad their stores with a few hares, she knew that was unlikely. Even a full pack of wolves didn't have success rates high enough for that. Still, she was hopeful they would find something substantial enough to last them a few days. The trees seemed like the best bet, but also the riskiest for them.

Assuming he agreed to go, Saena would lead lead them in a wide arc around the ridge to survey the area and pick the best place. To pass the time, she asked him, "what do you like to do?"
Messages In This Thread
RE: I'll tell you all about it when I see you again - by Saēna - April 09, 2015, 07:44 PM