Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon
1,700 Posts
Ooc — Me
"Well, if I ever get there," which I highly doubt Osprey didn't say the second part of the sentence loud, "then I will know, where to look for a fairy godfather. That's kind of cool anyway... I mean, there are plenty of fairy godmothers around, but a godfather... that is something new." She praised him, using on of Charon's favorite phrases. It was an easy promise to make, because she already knew that by the time she actually could ask such a favor from the boy, he would be all grown up and with kids of his own. And probably would have forgotten this by then anyway.

"So..." she wanted to start a new subject, but could not decide, what to say next. Ask, how Gunnar was doing or the younger brother Levi? This would probably not lead anywhere far, because she didn't know the two that well. The borders were still a distance away and, since she had a feeling that she won't be seeing her friend for a longer while now, she didn't want to spend that precious time in silence. "Since you want to become a story-teller - let's cook up a quick story until we reah the doorstep of your home," she suggested.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Somewhere in the darkness shines a little light on a blue horizon - by Osprey - April 10, 2015, 10:06 AM