Ouroboros Spine So It Begins
I'd rather die with someone than let that person die before my eyes
261 Posts
Ooc — Rain
No problem about the delay! Thanks for replying :)

A high tailed, dominant female came to answer Rain's call for Mara asking what they wanted with her and that she is the Queen of this territory. Rain's ear gives a flick of worry, the hair on her spine stands on end, but she keeps herself in a calm position. "Mara is a friend of mine that I have not seen in quite some time, more than one cycle of the moon, and I had wanted to see how she was doing," Rain informs the female, her gaze slightly lowered. "Though my main reason for being here is to see how your pack fairs and if there is any news that you could offer my pack of the Sunspire. My second main objection is to ask to meet with a healer of your pack for I am in need of a teacher." Rain doesn't have much hope for cooperation from this Alpha from the way she had greeted them but continues, "I am the outrider for my pack and am willing to trade information if need be." Nodding her head to Nishu Rain introduces him as her charge. "Nishu is traveling with me as a guard and companion. We are not here as threats." Rain hopes that she can gain something from this Alpha, but will move on if asked. She hopes to see Mara as well, but Rain knows that she can always seek out Mara another time.
Messages In This Thread
So It Begins - by Rain - March 25, 2015, 06:36 PM
RE: So It Begins - by Nishu Inte - March 26, 2015, 07:08 AM
RE: So It Begins - by Rain - March 26, 2015, 04:01 PM
RE: So It Begins - by Nishu Inte - March 27, 2015, 04:50 AM
RE: So It Begins - by Rain - April 03, 2015, 10:06 AM
RE: So It Begins - by Nishu Inte - April 04, 2015, 11:58 AM
RE: So It Begins - by Rain - April 04, 2015, 02:21 PM
RE: So It Begins - by Nishu Inte - April 04, 2015, 05:59 PM
RE: So It Begins - by Cara - April 10, 2015, 05:19 PM
RE: So It Begins - by Rain - April 11, 2015, 04:59 PM
RE: So It Begins - by Nishu Inte - April 11, 2015, 06:05 PM